Pretty and Speckled


Hello weekend! You started pretty good to me. Date night with Penguin had been most wonderful. But of course, 4th of May had always been special, and yesterday we celebrated our 4th anniversary. Naturally, we spent the afternoon together. Went to the movies, walked around, then had dinner at the Hardrock cafe. But let's set that aside for another post where I let you on on the details because here I'll talk about what I wore first. 


Honestly, I had a completely different outfit planned out. Knowing that we were headed to Hardrock for the night, I was planning on wearing something a little more rock and roll, say leather and denim. But this beautiful speckled dress came in the mail right when I got home to change, courtesy of www.sugarlipsapparel.com, and I just had to wear it. Couldn't be a more perfect timing, isn't it?

If you guys want to see more of this dress and similar, find it here. I think it's very feminine, with its soft hues and material (good quality too, I must say), that I felt like I was headed more to attend a garden wedding than the movies. But it doesn't really matter. Besides, Penguin and I were celebrating an occasion of our own, and I can dress up pretty for my boy, which is why like I said, just perfect timing. Thanks Sugarlips!



Anyway, stay tuned for my next post, loves! I'll share what went on with the rest of the day. Meanwhile, I wish you a well weekend! Have a great day!




Cheers, Carla

On me://Dress - c/o Sugarlips Apparel//Shoes - Local Store//Collar Necklace - Natkiel//Bag - Pull & Bear//Sunnies - Cotton On//
-- Photos by Penguin --

Comments

  1. great photos! really like your look!!

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have work on weekends! Boo! My new off is Sunday and Monday which means chill out sessions. Friday and Saturday is more of the rough days to party or get drunk. Oh, congrats to you both! 4 years! Amazing! LOVE your dress and necklace. I realized I haven't really worn a dress when going out with Bal. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit.those light colours make it so cute,i simply adore the dress and the necklace :)

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY HERE:
    http://www.fashionforlife1.blogspot.com/2012/04/motel-rocks-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super stunning. and by the way, happy 4th year anniv to you.. stay lovely dear..

    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely dress! you look fantastic! :) i following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit and blog, follow each other? :)
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  7. following on google and bloglovin, thanks a lot dear :)
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! The shoes are just amazing :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a really nice and stylish outfit. Your dress and necklace are so lovely.
    Nice post and photos.
    I'm following you. Follow back if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collar necklace, i love it! :)
    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow 4 years, that's so amazing, congrats!! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful day together!
    I absolutely love this dress, it is very feminine and gorgeous. The collar necklace looks so awesome with it, I can totally see you rocking this dress out with your leather jacket for sure
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the dress and how you wore it! and WOW, 4 YEARS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, sounds like a lovely time with Penguin! :)
    Haha, that dress is just gorgeous, and I love the entire outfit you put together with it. Wonderful bag and shoes! The collar necklace is perfect <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty
    thanks about your commet
    ilike your dress!
    so cute

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sugar Lips is the BEST don't you think? I have a dress from them too except my dress is sort of rock'n roll actually :) can't wait to hear more about your special date! love the collar necklace <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how pretty and sweet! The wedges add a bit of rock n' roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your collar necklace is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your dress!
    I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    FOLLOW ---> http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    LIKE---> https://www.facebook.com/lavieenrose.blog8

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look! Your shoes & necklace are so cute!
    And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I am excited to check out your DIY!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous outfit! Love the collar necklace! Perfect for a date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your sweet comment dear!
    I love your collar. It's super cool!

    I followed you. I hope you can follow me back

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. pretty dress and love the necklace ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey beauty , thank you for your lovely comment !!! :) i like your outfit !!!

    follow to follow ?! :)
    xxx
    Marina ,

    Check my last post !!!

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousMay 06, 2012

    love the outfit! Lets follow each other. I'm following you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughts. You make my day a little extra brighter!