Conventionally Sexy


... A literal translation of my outfit. I'm not one to wear tight and very sexy, sort of revealing clothes - clearly we've established that. But for Vedette shapewears, I make an exception. Firstly because they function like how they're supposed to, giving me that slimmer tummy and shapely form. Secondly, because they have this versatility to them, once you think outside the box in ways to wear them. Case in point, this leopard printed piece. Wore it over a button up shirt, topped off with a boyfriend blazer and viola - the outfit is transformed from being otherwise monotone and boring to acceptably risque and spunky.



The shapewear is, of course, from Vedette. What I love most about it is the unique print - a sort of marbled leopard. And because leopard has always been a trend, or a favorite rather, this shapewear is extra special. If it only didn't have a hook-and-eye crotch, I would totally consider to wear it as a swimwear in the summer because of it's smooth finish and material. But I guess I won't be able to.

Anyway, I leave you with the rest of the photos below. Do let me know what you think of the shapewear and the outfit. And remember, as I've said previously when I featured another Vedette Shapewear, if you're like me and you need a little confidence booster (or in this case, an outfit transformer), visit vedette store here!


Outfit://Blazer and shorts - H&M//Shirt - Cotton On//Shapewear - c/o Vedette//Loafers - Zara//Arm Candy - c/o TooSexyStore//Bag- Bershka//


Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Ow ow! ;) (that would have been a cat call haha)
    Very risque and spunky, love your creative layering with the shapewear! Leather shorts just complete this awesome look girl <3

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely loving this sense of style and perfect taste!
    amazing site, dear, hope youll follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag in this outfit! Haha yes, Australia is a great country, the weather where I live is really random though, raining one minute and sunny the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! The studs on your shoes are so cool! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest shapewear! I really love how you styled it with the undershirt, the shorts and those cute flats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not that provocative :) but you look great on it :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughts. You make my day a little extra brighter!